All the Employees in LBC Boutique & Loan are G.I.A. Certified. Our G.I.A. Certified Employees can Grade any kind of diamond at any size and color.
The GIA diamond grading report in LBC includes the following information:
- Date: The date the diamond was examined by our GIA certified employee.
- Report Number: The unique tracking number assigned to each diamond and report.
- Shape (e.g. brilliant round, square modified brilliant)
- Measurements: to the nearest one-hundredth of a millimeter
- Carat Weight: to the nearest one-hundredth of a carat
- Depth %
- Table %
- Girdle Thickness
- Culet Size
- Polish Grade
- Symmetry Grade
- Clarity Grade
- Color Grade
- Cut Grade: for round diamonds only
- Fluorescence Grade
- Laser Inscription: Notes the content of any inscription present on the girdle of the diamond.
- General Comments: Additional identifying characteristics or features not otherwise represented in the report.
- Diamond Plot: showing all inclusions and blemishes found.
- Proportion Diagram: A graphic representation of the diamond’s actual proportions.
- Security Features: A variety of document security features (such as hologram, security screen, micro-print lines) which confirm the authenticity of the report.
WE ARE ALSO MEMBERS OF RAPNET which is the largest online diamond trading network.
So, if your are looking to buy a loose Diamond we will be happy to order for you from Rapnet only for
10% over cost
That is the Cheapest price for loose Diamond in the whole State. You can feel confident that you are working with the very best. LBC Boutique & Loan has years of experience and graded hundreds of Diamonds.
Take the opportunity and advantage to call and ask one of our experts about your Diamonds or you can text right now and we will give you a FREE QUOTE on text.